Browse Categories - H
- A hostel was one type of institution for young people, usually those leaving children's homes or reformatories, to prepare them for life after 'care'. Hostels generally catered for 'older' children and young people, from around the age of 15. They were designed to assist former residents of orphanages and children's homes with the transition to paid employment and independent living.
- Anglicare, Canberra and Goulburn (2006 - )
- Inanna inc. Crisis Service (2009 - )
- Lowana Youth Services (1989 - )
- Narrabundah House Indigenous Supported Accommodation
- Oasis Youth Residential Service (1978 - )