In October 1867 Archdeacon Patrick Russell called a meeting of leading members of the Catholic community in Adelaide, which led to the establishment of St Joseph's Refuge, Fullarton in 1868.
30 August 2013
Cite this: http://www.findandconnect.gov.au/guide/sa/SE00304
First published by the Find & Connect Web Resource Project for the Commonwealth of Australia, 2011
Creative Commons Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Attribution - NonCommercial - ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License