1800 16 11 09
Want some help?
Does this page need updating?
What to expect when accessing records about you.
Other Find & Connect resources
Legislation Infants Custody and Settlements Act (1899)
Colony of New South Wales
Similar to the 1894 Custody of Children and Children's Settlements Act. Repealed by Children's Protection Act 1902.
- Weigall, Cecil Edward, Infants' custody, maintenance & protection acts, (N.S.W.) : being Deserted Wives & Children Act, 1901; Infant Protection Act, 1904; Infants' Custody and Settlements Act, 1899; Infant Convicts' Adoption Act, 1901; Destitute Children's Sociiety Act, 1901; State Children Relief Act, 1901; Children's Protection Act, 1902; and Neglected Children and Juvenile Offenders' Act, 1905, and regulations thereunder, Law Book Co of Australiasia, Sydney, 1908, 270 pp. Details
- Infants Custody and Settlements Act 1899 (NSW), 1899. Details
- To Remove and Protect, New South Wales: Legislation, Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies, http://www.aiatsis.gov.au/collections/exhibitions/remove/NSW/legislation.html. Details
- History of the Children's Court [extracted from Blackmore, R., The Children's Court and Community Welfare in NSW, Lawlink NSW, 2009, http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/lawlink/childrens_court/ll_cc.nsf/pages/CC_aboutushistoryofthechildrenscourtchildpage. Details
- Infants Custody and Settlements Act 1899
- Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies (AIATSIS)
Prepared by: Melissa Downing
Created: 25 May 2011