1800 16 11 09
Want some help?
Does this page need updating?
What to expect when accessing records about you.
Other Find & Connect resources
Gallery Details Video
- Prime Minister says sorry
The Parliament of Australia issued a national apology to the Forgotten Australians on 16 November 2009. This is the apology delivered by then Prime Minister Kevin Rudd.
- 16 November 2009
- Uploaded by NewsonABC to YouTube, 16 November 2009
- External Url
- Forgotten Australians and Former Child Migrants oral history project [sound recording], National Library of Australia (2009 - 2012)
- Australian Parliament Apology to Forgotten Australians and Former Child Migrants (16 November 2009)
- Inquiry into Children in Institutional Care (2003 - 2004)