1800 16 11 09
Want some help?
Does this page need updating?
What to expect when accessing records about you.
Other Find & Connect resources
Organisation Uniting Church (1977 - )
- Care Provider and Church
The Uniting Church in Australia was formed on June 22, 1977, as a union of three churches: the Congregational Union of Australia, the Methodist Church of Australasia and the Presbyterian Church of Australia.
- In Western Australia the Uniting Church's head office is located in Perth
1829 - 1977 Methodist Church
1977 - Uniting Church
Provided 'care' at
- Cattermole, Jean, The History of 'Mofflyn' 1909 - 1995, 1995. Details
- Whittington, Vera, Sister Kate: a life dedicated to children in need of care, University of Western Australia Press, Nedlands, Western Australia, 1999. Details
- Information Services, Department for Community Development, Signposts: A Guide for Children and Young People in Care in WA from 1920, Government of Western Australia, http://www.signposts.communitydevelopment.wa.gov.au/. Details
- McDonald, Ashley, Are We Family? And if so, Can I Still Sue You?, Murdoch University Electronic Journal of Law, Murdoch University School of Law, March 2000, http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/journals/MurUEJL/2000/8.html. Details
Sources used to compile this entry: Information Services, Department for Community Development, Signposts: A Guide for Children and Young People in Care in WA from 1920, Government of Western Australia, http://www.signposts.communitydevelopment.wa.gov.au/.
Prepared by: Leanne Howard
Created: 15 March 2011, Last modified: 26 October 2011