1800 16 11 09
Want some help?
Does this page need updating?
What to expect when accessing records about you.
Other Find & Connect resources
Gallery Details Document
- Lives threatened by hostel fire
This is a copy of an article from ABC News online. It describes a fire that caused serious damage to the Bedford Hostel on Grand Promenade. There is a small photo showing fire damage at the front door.
- 28 February 2009
- Bedford, Western Australia
- Reproduction rights owned by ABC News Online.
- 'Question Without Notice No. 392 asked in the Legislative Council on 5 May 2009 by Hon Kate Doust', in parliament.wa.gov.au, Parliament of Western Australia, 5 May 2009, http://www.parliament.wa.gov.au/parliament/pquest.nsf/969994fcf861850d4825718d002fe7fb/135069ba010aaa94c82575b0001c37da?OpenDocument. Details
- 'Lives threatened by hostel fire', Australian Broadcasting Corporation, 28 February 2009, http://www.abc.net.au/news/2009-02-28/lives-threatened-by-hostel-fire/1604196. Details