Maryville Mothers' Hospital was established in the building formerly called 'The Ridge'. The official opening occurred on Saturday 4 July 1925, though it had already begun operating as a maternity hospital and 25 babies at been born.
The name Maryville was chosen for the hospital in honour of Mrs Mary Longworth who opened the hospital.
14 June 2018
Cite this: https://www.findandconnect.gov.au/guide/nsw/NE00215
First published by the Find & Connect Web Resource Project for the Commonwealth of Australia, 2011
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License