St Margaret's Home for Unwed Mothers, Surry Hills, was attached to St Margaret's Hospital from 1894. It was a home for unmarried mothers who were waiting to give birth, and for their babies. It was part of St Margaret's Hospital, and was run by the Sisters of St Joseph from 1937. It closed around 1982.
Location - St Margaret's Home for unwed mothers was situated in Bourke Street, Darlinghurst
We do not currently have any records linked to this organisation, but records may exist.
The Find & Connect Support Service can help people who lived in orphanages and children's institutions look for their records.