Home, Salvation Army, Maternity Home, Female Rescue Home
The Rescued Sisters' Home was opened at North Broken Hill by the Salvation Army in 1898. It was a rescue and maternity home for women and girls and operated in Chapple Street from 1898 until 1909 and then moved to Williams Street until 1917, when the home closed.
Location - Rescued Sisters' Home was situated at Chapple Street, North Broken Hill
1909 - 1917
Location - Rescued Sisters' Home was situated at Williams Street, North Broken Hill
We do not currently have any records linked to this organisation, but records may exist.
The Find & Connect Support Service can help people who lived in orphanages and children's institutions look for their records.