It was reported in The Sydney Morning Herald, 1934, that Cudgelo was originally been opened in 1923 in a rented property. Thanks to the funding of the young members they were able to purchase land and build a house. The Home was able to accommodate 100 children a year, in groups of 15.
06 August 2021
Cite this: http://www.findandconnect.gov.au/guide/nsw/NE01624
First published by the Find & Connect Web Resource Project for the Commonwealth of Australia, 2011
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License