With the majority of children boarded-out, Rockhampton Orphanage was re-named the Rockhampton Receiving Depot in 1894, although the Depot continued to care for Infants and to act as a training school for girls.
12 May 2017
Cite this: https://www.findandconnect.gov.au/guide/qld/QE00188
First published by the Find & Connect Web Resource Project for the Commonwealth of Australia, 2011
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License