St Saviour's Cottage Home formerly known as St Saviour's Children's Home was established in 1982 following funding provided by the State Government through the Department of Community Services' Alternate Care and Accommodation. In time, this became known as the Adolescent Program which operated at 134 Cowper Street until 1994.
1929 - 1982 St Saviour's Children's Home
1982 - 1986 St Saviour's Cottage Home
1986 - 1994 Adolescent Program (Anglicare Canberra Goulburn)
Sources used to compile this entry: Thinee, Kristy and Bradford, Tracy, Connecting Kin: Guide to Records, A guide to help people separated from their families search for their records [completed in 1998], New South Wales Department of Community Services, Sydney, New South Wales, 1998, http://nma.gov.au/blogs/inside/files/2011/02/connectkin_guide1.pdf.
Prepared by: Melissa Downing
Created: 4 March 2011, Last modified: 10 August 2017