Christina Campbell Farm Home was opened as part of the Burnside Presbyterian Orphan Homes in March 1941 at North Parramatta. It operated until 1952.
Sources used to compile this entry: Thinee, Kristy and Bradford, Tracy, Connecting Kin: Guide to Records, A guide to help people separated from their families search for their records [completed in 1998], New South Wales Department of Community Services, Sydney, New South Wales, 1998, http://nma.gov.au/blogs/inside/files/2011/02/connectkin_guide1.pdf.
Prepared by: Melissa Downing
Created: 17 March 2011, Last modified: 9 December 2013