Official opening, 26 September 1917, courtesy of The Benevolent Society.
Oficial Opening by Mrs Fuller wife of Colonial Secretary, Scarba House, 26 September 1917.
Last updated: 26 February 2019
Cite this: https://www.findandconnect.gov.au/ref/nsw/objects/ND0000144.htm
First published by the Find & Connect Web Resource Project for the Commonwealth of Australia, 2011
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License