Duncan Infants' Home was run by the Queensland Association for the Saving of Infant Life. It was established in January 1921 and in March 1922 it moved to Oxley. The Home was renamed St Agnes Babies' Home.
From the first week of January 1921 the home operated out of rented premises at Coorparoo for 15 months. In March 1922 it moved to a more suitable permanent home, 'Cliveden' at Oxley.
Sources used to compile this entry: 'St Agnes's Home: Oxley Home for Babies. Report by Director', The Telegraph, 13 November 1923, p. 7, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article180468727.
Prepared by: Lee Butterworth
Created: 29 August 2013, Last modified: 21 January 2021