6/3/1-Kennerley Boys Home dates from about 1934 to 1955. It includes the original trust deed of the Home, correspondence, some annual reports, and numerous newspaper clippings, some with names and pictures of boys. Boys are also named in the other documents in this file.
Closed B75 years
B75 means that these records are closed to the general public for 75 years from the date of the last entry in them. They are administrative files that may contain personal information of more than one person. People wishing to access them should contact the Tasmanian Archive and Heritage Office as its staff can usually make the records available after removing the third party information.
Prepared by: Caroline Evans
Created: 10 January 2014, Last modified: 9 December 2014