Richmond Community Care Inc. was established in 1989. It took over the management of three residential units, formerly managed by Kildonan Homes for Children. From 1995 to 2000, Richmond Community Care was a program of Jesuit Social Services.
Richmond Community Care Inc. Was incorporated as a new organisation in 1989, separate to Kildonan.
From 1995 to 2000, Richmond Community Care was a program of Jesuit Social Services and was located at 3 Belgium Avenue within the heart of the Richmond estates.
Sources used to compile this entry: Robinson, Marjorie, Kildonan: one hundred years of caring 1881-1981, The Council of the Uniting Church Kildonan Homes for Children, Camberwell, 1981.
Prepared by: Cate O'Neill
Created: 20 February 2009, Last modified: 16 April 2013