Wesley Central Parish Mission came into being in 1977. It was formerly known as Wesley Central Mission. In 2001, it was renamed Wesley Mission Melbourne.
Sources used to compile this entry: Howe, Renate; Swain, Shurlee, The Challenge of the City: the centenary history of Wesley Central Mission 1893-1993, Hyland House, Flemington, 1993.
Prepared by: Cate O'Neill
Created: 20 August 2009, Last modified: 31 October 2017