The South Western Community Care Association Inc. was formed in 1991, through the amalgamation of Glenelg Foster Care, Currawong House Hamilton, South Western Tenant Support Services and Warrnambool Community Legal Aid Service. From 1991 to 1995, South Western Community Care Association was auspiced by Lutheran Children's Homes. In 1998, the organisation changed its name to Community Connections (Vic).
Sources used to compile this entry: James Jenkinson Consulting, Guide to out-of-home care services 1940-2000 - Volume One: Agency Descriptions, Department of Human Services, Unpublished, November 2001, https://www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/sites/default/files/DHS.3004.011.0367.pdf.
Prepared by: Cate O'Neill
Created: 4 November 2010, Last modified: 31 January 2018