Some people may find content on this website distressing. Read more
Western Australia - Publications Details
- The History - Western Australia
- Bringing Them Home: Human Rights Education Resources for Teachers
- Australian Human Rights Commission
- Australian Human Rights Commission, 2010
This website gives an overview of the history of Western Australia and explains how laws that allowed Aboriginal children to be separated from their families came about.
This webpage is no longer in operation. The URL was taken from the Wayback Machine and is dated 9 July 2016.
- Aborigines Protection Act 1886 (WA)