Some people may find content on this website distressing. Read more
Western Australia - Publications Details
- Holzer, Prue and Bromfield, Leah
- Australian legal definitions: When is a child in need of protection?
- Child Family Community Australia Research Practice and Policy Information Exchange
- Child Family Community Australia
- Australian Institute of Family Studies, April 2010
NCPC Resource Sheet, April 2010. This paper defines various types of child abuse in terms of the behaviours by adults that abuse children. It also outlines State and Territory criteria (current in 2010) for determining whether a child is in need of 'care and protection'.
- 'Child Family Community Australia Research Practice and Policy Information Exchange', in Australian Institute of Family Studies, Australian Institute of Family Studies, http://www.aifs.gov.au/cfca/. Details