'The Sisters of the Church in Kalgoorlie 1902-1916: a record' gives information about the activities of the Sisters of the Church in Kalgoorlie. In 1903, the Sisters of the Church, who established the Parkerville Waif's Home and Parkerville Children's Home, took English orphan girls to board at the Girls' High School, Kalgoorlie (also known as St John's Girls' High School). It is located at the State Library of Western Australia, Call No. 255.983 DON, with the Record No. b1778350.