Some people may find content on this website distressing. Read more
South Australia - Photos Details
Boy's Home, Walkerville, c. 1930, courtesy of State Library of South Australia.
- Boy's Home, Walkerville
This image shows the later building of the Church of England's Boys' Home at Walkerville, which was renamed Kennion House in 1955.
- c. 1930
- Archival reference
State Library of South Australia Archival number: B 48679
- State Library of South Australia
- This image has no known copyright restrictions
- External Url