St Joseph's Orphanage
Aikenhead House is a file created by the Kingborough Municipal Council. It contains correspondence concerning St Joseph's Orphanage. In 1958, St Joseph's Orphanage was renamed Aikenhead House.
Sources used to compile this entry: Report of the Stolen Generations Assessor, Department of Premier and Cabinet, Tasmania, 2008, https://stors.tas.gov.au/au-7-0020-00382$stream.
Prepared by: Leanne Howard
Created: 6 September 2011, Last modified: 24 October 2017