The records of the Churches of Christ are deposited at the Tasmanian Archive and Heritage Office. They consist of minutes, annual reports, and correspondence between 1943 and 1989. There is information about Bethany Boys' Home in these records. In 2013, the records have not been processed.
More specifically the records include:
A Day Book kept by Ray Morffew, the Superintendent of the Home between 1955 and 1974, was supposed to have been deposited at the Tasmanian Archive and Heritage Office with these records but does not appear to be there.
Prepared by: Caroline Evans
Created: 11 June 2013, Last modified: 14 February 2019