Some people may find content on this website distressing. Read more
Western Australia - Publications Details
- Love, J. R. B.
- The Aborigines : their present condition as seen in northern South Australia, the Northern Territory, north-west Australia and western Queensland
- Secondary Author
- Australian Presbyterian Board of Missions
- Board of Missions of the Prebysterian Church of Australia, Melbourne, 1915
'The Aborigines : their present condition as seen in northern South Australia, the Northern Territory, north-west Australia and western Queensland' was written by James Robert Beattie Love, who became the superintendent of Kunmunya mission in 1927 and who translated some of the gospels into the Worrorra language.
- Jebb, Mary Anne, Mowanjum 50 years : community history, Mowanjum Aboriginal Community and Mowanjum Artists Spirit of the Wandjina Aboriginal Corporation, Derby, Western Australia, 2008. Details
- State Solicitor's Office of Western Australia, Guide to Institutions Attended by Aboriginal People in Western Australia, Government of Western Australia, 2005, http://web.archive.org/web/20140126131607/http://www.dpc.wa.gov.au/lantu/MediaPublications/Documents/Guide-to-Institutions-attended-by-Aboriginal-people-in-WA-2005.pdf. Details