Details

Glencoe was a children’s home that was opened as part of the Burnside Presbyterian Orphan Homes in 1918 at North Parramatta. Glencoe, along with the other Burnside Presbyterian Orphan Homes for Children, was evacuated during World War II. It remained a cottage home until 1949.

  • From

    1918

  • To

    1949

Locations

  • 1918 - 1949

    Glencoe was situated at North Parramatta, New South Wales (Building Unknown)

Image

Contact Find & Connect

Save page