• Organisation

Glenray House

Details

Glenray House was opened in Russell St, Bathurst, in 1972 to provide care for children with a disability. It was run by a private management committee which had run the Glenray school for children with a disability since 1957. In 1993 the management committee was incorporated as a company, and retained the name Glenray. Glenray House closed in 1995.

  • From

    1972

  • To

    1995

Locations

  • 1972 - 1995

    Glenray House was located in Russell Street, Bathurst, New South Wales (Building Unknown)

Contact Find & Connect

Save page