Details

Ritchie Home was opened as part of the Burnside Presbyterian Orphan Homes in November 1928 at North Parramatta. It remained a cottage home until 1941, when it closed.

  • From

    1928

  • To

    1941

Locations

  • 1928 - 1941

    Ritchie Home was situated at Pennant Hills Road, North Parramatta, New South Wales (Building Still standing)

Contact Find & Connect

Save page