The Fold was officially opened on 27 July 1920 by Commissioner James Hay of the Salvation Army. When it moved to George Street Marrickville the new premises were opened by Miss Millicent Preston Stanley MLA, on 11 December 1925.
09 November 2021
Cite this: http://www.findandconnect.gov.au/guide/nsw/NE00220
First published by the Find & Connect Web Resource Project for the Commonwealth of Australia, 2011
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License