The Lutanda Children's Home was first located in Wilson Street, Wentworth Falls (in the Blue Mountains).
Miss Florence Dalwood had worked in the George Muller Homes in Bristol in the United Kingdom and wanted to establish a Christian home for 'needy' children.
In 1949 Lutanda moved to Boundary Road, Pennant Hills. It closed in 1984.
03 January 2019
Cite this: https://www.findandconnect.gov.au/guide/nsw/NE00342
First published by the Find & Connect Web Resource Project for the Commonwealth of Australia, 2011
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License