Details

Keaney House was established in Alma Road, North Perth by the Society of St Vincent de Paul. It was a hostel for up to nine ‘working youths’, with a focus on aftercare for former child migrants from Christian Brothers institutions, mostly from Clontarf. This function ceased in 1965 and the building was later used as a hostel for migrant families.

  • From

    1955

  • To

    1965

Locations

  • 1955 - 1965

    Keaney House was located in Alma Road, North Perth, Western Australia (Building Unknown)

Contact Find & Connect

Save page